INFORMATION REGARDING HAIR LOSS AND THINNING HAIR
As part of our philosophy of keeping our clients up to date with the latest techniques in treating hair and scalp problems we will be featuring articles and our quarterly newsletter to help explain some of these problems.
And more importantly how they can be treated.
HAIR LOSS ARTICLES – PROBLEMS AND TREATMENTS
- Hair Loss Glossary
- Fight Flaky Scalp
- Causes Of Hair Loss In Women
- Drug-Induced Hair Loss
- Vitamins, Minerals And Your Thyroid-What Your Doctor May Not Know
- Adequate Iron Levels in Women – an Interpretation (revised)
- Pregnancy and Hair Loss
- Nutrition and Your Hair
- Common Causes of Hair Loss in Women
- Hereditary Hair Loss not always Genetic
- Head Lice – Facts and Fallacies
- Trichology? (Instyle Magazine article)
- About Psoriasis – Facts and Tips
- The ‘Total Body’ Management of Psoriasis
- Air Travel and Healthy Hair!
- Hair Loss in Children & Adolescents
- About Autoimmune Conditions
- Low Vitamin D Linked to Hair Loss
WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR SATISFACTION
Our success is derived from the synergy of using our acclaimed combination approach to hair loss management.
There are many reasons why a person will experience hair loss. In some cases, nutritional and hormonal intervention (women) can play a key role in optimizing your results. Please feel free to call us for a phone consultation or schedule an in-clinic consultation at your convenience.
We invite you to contact us with any questions you may have. An experienced professional will be more than happy to provide straight forward answers to your questions, either over the telephone or in a FREE, private, confidential meeting, at a time that is convenient for you.
If you would like to visit us in person to explore your options, please call us at
(703) 914-4247, or click on the link at right.